Aardwolf provides the Bundle Rack Kit, which contains a pair of galvanized steel rails 3m long, with rectangular galvanized steel tube posts and steel post bases. The rectangular post can be positioned anywhere along with the rack. All posts are manufactured from rectangular tube steel with a minimum yield strength of 345Mpa, with 5mm wall thickness, ensuring safety for the vertical storage of slab bundles.
- The bases and seven holes are made of folded steel and making the rack is so lightweight.
- The maximum number of marble or granite slabs that can be safely stored per bay at a 4° lean depends on the slab thickness and dimensions.
- The bundle rack rail is combined with eight steel tube posts, which have a height of 1200mm and the steel post base 1200-1400mm for storing.
- This rack is the best solution for storing, and it offers cost-saving and economic effects for users.
- Aardwolf has developed a simple calculator precisely to calculate the slab storage capacity.
|Galvanised steel rail
|Steel tube post
|Steel post base
|Posts wall thickness
|Rectangular rubber cap
|Timber battens per rail
To view, the Slab Rack Storage Calculator click here
This tool will help you decide how many posts and what type of posts you may require.
Warning: Do not use the Aardwolf Slab Rack Storage Calculator to calculate the storage capacity of competitors’ posts as they may use posts with a different profile and steel of lower yield strength.