The Electric Vacuum Glass Lifter is designed for lifting and moving long glass sheets. Sturdy and durable structure, this lifter is the ideal equipment when working at large construction sites. Additionally, the flexible crossbar and stringer beams can be adjusted easily, giving greater flexibility on-site. With outstanding features supporting glass materials handling, this lifter is the solution for safety and efficiency seekers.
- Handling of long glass sheets.
- Equipped an electric cabinet-operated.
- Audio and visual alarm system.
- Vertical-horizontal tilting from 0 to 90°.
- Adjustable vacuum pads based on glass sizes.
- Automatic vacuum pumping once the vacuum loss occurred.
- Attach and release glass sheets by ON/OFF slide valve.
- Safe and reliable
|Number of pads
|Maximum length-width of the glass sheet
||3000 x 1800
||118" x 71"
|Minimum length-width of the glass sheet
||2000 x 800
||78.7" x 31.5"
|Adjustable the crossbar in both sides
|Adjustable stringer beams in both sides
|Working load limit
|Battery information for the alarm system
||Power supply: 3.7V Lipo battery
Battery capacity: 2000 mAh x 1
Adapter: DC 5V-1A
Standby time: 720 hours
Charging cycle: 1000 times
Charging time: 2 hours
Non-stop working time: 7 hours
||AC 380V-3phase 50/60Hz
Vacuum flow rate: 4.1/4.7 m3/hour