The Aardwolf transport racks are used for internal or external transport of sheet material. The 'A" Frame 1850QP has the ability to transport, store and preserve materials perfectly. The product is safely used not only within the factory or on large work sites, but also in trucks from place to place with a special structure that prevents glass materials from tilting or falling.
- Sturdy and safe structure, designed to eliminate any risk of the slab tipping over
- Covered with a special rubber layer to prevent scratches
- Two hooking points to connect to an overhead crane
- Handle bars to increase the ability to transport
- Wheels with brake pins to ensure safety in operation
- Four locking bars per frame mounted in slotted holes on the bottom
- Powder-coated finish ensures an aesthetic feature as well as durability of the product
Option: Frames can be hot galvanized finished upon request.
|Width of slab storage base area on each side
|Working load limit