The Forklift Boom FB2LP-3600)has a low profile design specifically intended for unloading marble and granite sheets from closed van containers where height is a critical factor. This Forklift Boom is a telescoping two section rectangular tube steel boom built to comply with current safety guidelines and manufactured from heavy gauge Australian rectangular tube steel, AS1163-450 LO, which ensures strength, reliability, and safety.
- The boom extension is designed so that it cannot be pulled all the way out
- The boom is firmly secured onto fork blades by two bolts located at the back of each fork pocket and restraint pins
||2121 - 3603
||84.5" - 141.9"
|Slip onto fork designed with fork pockets
|Fork pockets from the center to center
|Working load limit
Note: Three alternatives for attaching the Aardwolf Lifters to the forklift boom:
- Combo Swivel, Chain, Lifting Lug. Allows flex between the boom and load. Prevents slab breakage when traversing rough terrain. It also allows the lifter to be lowered down into confined spaces, such as when lifting a short slab from a racking system.
- Forged Aluminium Swivel Shackle. A compact swivel shackle that attaches directly to the forklift boom and Aardwolf lifting clamp. Gives operators maximum lift within a shipping container.
- Bow Shackle 3.0T. General-purpose. Useful in many applications for safe and secure attachments.
Boom lift capacities depend completely on the capacity of the forklift being used.