The Fork Mounted Vacuum Lifting Attachment is designed to lift and lower sheet materials. The device combines with a vacuum lifter with a fork truck and remote control for handling diversified types of sheet, plate and large panels such as glass, stone, metal, concrete, plastics, timber and laminates.
- Ability to turn 90 degrees through an electrically operated remote control.
- Vacuum pads can be easily adjusted.
- The pressure control system automatically activates the vacuum pump once the pressure is lower than the allowed limit.
- Operated by an Australian Standard AS4991-2004 battery.
- Audio/visual safety system.
- Integrated with a forklift through a safe chain system.
- Provides versatile lifting that is cost-effective.
- More versatile than magnets and more productive than clamps or slings.
|Length-width of sheet material
||3000 - 2000
||118" - 79"
|Working load limit
- Battery information for the device
|Non-stop working time
- Motor information for the device
|Vacuum flow rate