The Stone Panel Carrier with Cable is designed for lifting, carrying and moving sheets from building materials that are large, unwieldy and heavy, such as panels of glass, granite, marble, plywood, particleboard, etc.
This device significantly reduces stress and the potential injuries to the fingers, wrists, and back. It also reduces physical fatigue. The Stone Panel Carrier with Cable works by clamping onto the edge of panels, creating a sturdy temporary handle for the workers who are carrying them. It allows tradespeople to lift and move panels with a straight back, thereby avoiding back injuries.
- Finger trigger jaw opening and load release mechanism.
- Constructed of sturdy lightweight aluminum.
- Jaws are continuously self-adjusting.
- High-friction vulcanized rubber gripping pads mounted on both plates protect the surfaces of the materials from being damaged or marred.
- Moulded rubber hand grips.
- Locks onto panels automatically.
- The vice-like grip on panels.
||0 - 52
||0 - 2"
|Working load limit (pair)
|Net weight (2PCS)
|Gross weight (2PCS)