Ideal for transporting and storing material within the factory or transporting material to building sites. Rubber is provided on frame surfaces for maximum protection. Heavy-duty wheels allow easy manoeuvering of your fully loaded cart in the workshop and on the construction site. Fits inside a standard pick-up truck. Frames can be safely placed on your truck with a forklift or crane.
- Sturdy structure, designed to eliminate any risk of the slab tipping over
- Slabs are placed on special rubber profiles and secured with 8 adjustable locking bars
- Eight locking bars per frame mounted in slotted holes on the bottom
- The frame features 2 hooking points to be picked up by an overhead crane
- Built-in brackets on all underneath sides for forklift transport
- Powder-coat paint finish
Option: Frames can be hot galvanized finished upon request.
|Width of slab storage base area on each side
|Working load limit