Safe and easy loading, transporting and installation of kitchen tops and other work pieces up to 500 kgs (1102 lbs). Vertical transport of the kitchen.
The Aardwolf Kitchen Installation Cart provides a safer means of stone transportation and installation. The frame features a series of transfer bearings allowing the countertop to roll into place without friction, and without strain, while increasing productivity and efficiency. The cart accommodates any size countertop up to 500 kgs (1102 lbs). The cart can be used to lower, lift, and roll extremely large pieces onto kitchen cabinet, as well as assist with final countertop placement. The power lift feature elevates stone up to 13.8"- 40.7" from ground to support rail, and enables controlled tilting for easier, less hazardous installation. The cart features a strong aluminium frame, yet only weighs 180 kgs (397 lbs) for convenient transport and storage. The Aardwolf Kitchen Installation Cart is powered by a long-lasting rechargeable battery, controlled via wireless remote.
- Flexible table surface with the fixed and adjustable surfaces for different material sizes.
- Equipped with transfer bearings located on the table surface allows the countertop to be roll into place without friction and without strain.
- The cart can be used to lower, lift, and roll extremely large work pieces as well as assist with final countertop placement.
- The product consists of 3 actuators for lowering, lifting and tilting work pieces.
- Wireless remote control.
- Engineered for optimum stability and maneuverability.
- Powered by 24V rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
- 10” non-marking, flat-free, shock absorbing tires.
|Height of the frame from the ground to support rail
||350 - 1035
|Working load limit