The heavey duty Aardwolf ‘A’ Frame SAF01 is a very safe frame for storing large slabs of marble and granite. The base rails have pockets, which allow the safety posts to be moved and placed right up against slabs after some slabs are removed. High winds have been known to suck slabs off frames, especially when slabs are stored outside. These frames are all about safety so that you sleep well at night, even during wild weather. The ‘A’ frame includes protective timber on the base rails and rubber cushioning material on the face of the uprights. Steel cross member and fasteners included.
Note: The safety posts are not included.
- Heavy duty steel construction.
- Full slab design.
- Sold and used as a set.
- Store slabs on both sides.
- Durable powder coat finish for weather protection.
- Holes in the base rail drain water to reduce corrosion.
- Rubber pads on the face of the vertical frame.
- Middle support bar connects each A-Frame end piece.
- 4 safety post 100 x 50 x 1400 (3.93"x1.96"x55.11") high strength posts.
- Working load limit: 6.800 kg per side (15,000 lb per side).
- Dimensions of the frame: L.1830 x W.1830 x H.1710 mm (72.04"x72.04"x67.32").
- Weight: 97 kg (241 lb).