The Aardwolf Bundle Rack consists of a pair of galvanized steel rails 3m long, together with rectangular galvanized steel tube posts (these posts and steel post bases are to be sold separately). The rectangular post can be positioned anywhere along with the rack. All posts are manufactured from rectangular tube steel with a minimum yield strength of 345Mpa, with 5mm wall thickness, ensuring safety for the vertical storage of slab bundles.
- The bases and seven holes are made of folded steel and making the rack is so lightweight.
- The maximum number of marble or granite slabs that can be safely stored per bay at a 4° lean depends on the slab thickness and dimensions.
- The rack is combined with three standard height posts of 1200mm, 1400mm, 1600mm for storing.
- This rack is the best solution for storing, and it offers cost-saving and economic effects for users.
- Aardwolf has developed a simple calculator specifically to calculate the slab storage capacity.
|Galvanised steel rail
|Rectangular tube post
|Posts wall thickness
|Rectangular rubber cap
|Timber battens per rail
To view, the Slab Rack Storage Calculator click here
This tool will help you decide how many posts and what type of posts you may require.
Warning: Do not use the Aardwolf Slab Rack Storage Calculator to calculate the storage capacity of competitors’ posts as they may use posts with a different profile and steel of lower yield strength.