The Aardwolf ‘A’ Frame SAF02-HD is a heavy duty ‘A’ Frame for supporting slabs of natural and engineered stone. 4”x2” C channel on the bottom allow timber gluts to put into the channel if preferred. Steel cross member and fasteners included.
- Store slabs on both sides.
- Heavy duty steel construction.
- Full slab design.
- Sold and used as a set.
- Durable powder coat finish for weather protection.
- Holes in the base rail drain water to reduce corrosion.
- Dimensions of the frame: L.1613 x W.1500 x H.1500 (63.5"x59.05"x59.05").
- Working load limit: 15,000 kg (33,069 lb).
- Weight: 97 kg (214 lb).
Optional extra: Timber gluts for base.