The heavy-duty Aardwolf ‘A’ Frame SAF03 has been designed for the unpacking of slabs from wooden crates. Large angled lacquered wooden gluts fitted in the base channel create a bias so that slabs fall towards the frame. Strong safety posts with section 100x50 (4”x2”) at the rail ends protect workers in case of mishaps where the slabs tip away from the frame. In many jurisdictions safety ‘A’ frames are a requirement of work safe policies and insurance policies when unloading crates containing large slabs. The ‘A’ frame Includes protective timber on the base rails and rubber cushioning material on the face of the uprights. Steel cross member and fasteners included.
- Heavy duty steel construction.
- Full slab design.
- Sold and used as a set.
- Store slabs on both sides.
- Durable powder coat finish for weather protection.
- Holes in the base rail drain water to reduce corrosion.
- Rubber pads on the face of the vertical frame.
- Middle support bar connects each A-Frame end piece.
- 4 safety post 100x50 x1400 high strength posts.
- Dimensions of the frame: L.1600 x W.1600 x H.1650 mm (62.99"x62.99"x64.96").
- Working load limit: 6,800 kg per side (15,000 lb per side).
- Weight: 97 kg (214 lb).
Note: The safety posts are not included.