Date: April 15th, 2011
Updated 4th: Apr 14th, 2022
How to Order?
- Via Website (preferred way): register on the Aardwolf website at www.aardwolf.com.au . Orders can be placed directly through our online shopping cart.
- Via Email: email direct to [email protected]
Example of Order Format (What customers should include when making a purchase order.)
For each item ordered, please include the product codes (the number is clearly shown in the website and the catalogue against each item). E.g.:
And other information needs to be stated such as how to ship, preferred date for shipment, etc.
Who Can Order?
- Both distributors (wholesale price list), and end users (retail price list) can order direct.
Minimum Order Quantity
- There is no minimum order limit.
Production and Shipping Time
- In general, a production order takes 4 weeks to complete or less (1, 2 or 3 weeks for some products), depending on the types and quantities of products ordered.
- Shipping time takes 2-3 days on average for express service, 1 week for air freight, 2 – 3 weeks for sea freight for Asia, Australia, and New Zealand, and 4 – 5 weeks for USA, Europe, and the rest of the world.
- Our factory and warehouse are located in Binh Duong, Vietnam. The delivery terms therefore are stipulated as follows:
- Please note the costs quoted above are indicative only and depend on market prices at the time. Therefore customers should always check prior to placing an order.
- If the customers would like us to arrange the deliveries in terms of C&F, CIF or DDU, etc, we will quote you the costs upon receiving the requests.
Terms of Sales
- All prices are in USD.
- Payment terms are payment in advance for an order value lower than $5,000. The payment terms for an order value over $5,000 are 50% in advance and 50% prior to shipment.
- The payment amount is net into our account. Thus, in order to cover local bank charges for each order, we add a $35 local bank charge per an invoice issued. However, if a customer includes more than one invoice in a payment then only one bank charge will apply.
- At the time of delivery it is necessary to check that the Aardwolf product has not been damaged during shipment. Any claims must be presented within 8 days of the date of delivery of the product.
- We grant you 12 months’ warranty from the day of purchase on the Aardwolf product if the fault lies with faulty material or poor workmanship. Warranty does not cover abuse or misuse of the Aardwolf product.